Monday, August 1, 2011

24 weeks and counting...

Jonie, my older sister, is also pregnant and exactly one month ahead of me. She's due on her anniversary, October 20. I'm due on my anniversary, November 20. Crazy. We have been taking pictures to send to Jessie, our missionary sister, to keep her updated on belly size. I thought some of you might like to see our most recent pictures.

Last Saturday

You wouldn't know Anders is related to us based on skin tone...





     I love having one of my best friends going through the same thing I am. It's a lot of fun. I also love that our girls will be so close in age. I hope they are great friends too. Anyway, the pictures are evidence that I am showing. I am finally having people I don't know well ask me if I'm pregnant or when I'm due. I get a lot of "You don't even look pregnant!" from people who know that I am. I feel pregnant and I am pregnant, so I'm ready to look it. 

2 comments:

Pease Family said...

You guys are super cute! I love it!

Vindie said...

Love the baby bumps! So cute! It'll be so fun to have two little girls so close! L.O.V.E. it! Miss you fruzin.