Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Nursery

While I'm at this, I thought I'd post photos of Alice's amazing nursery. My mom did such a great job and I really love the way it turned out.
I don't have great before pictures... but here are the ones I do have:
This door leads to the back yard

This window is right beside the door

This shows the door that leads into our bedroom on the opposite side of the room... and I wish I weren't in the photo...


You get the idea. It's basically just a tiny room that you can only get to by going through our bedroom or from the outside. It has always been boring and looked like an exit. Now it's awesome:
I love how the curtains cover the ugly door and make that and the window look like one big window 
My mom made that sign and it's my favorite part of the room


The closet in the room is lame, so these hooks give us a place to hang little clothes

Cute storage

The rocker O's cousin gave us that my mom painted and recovered.
Obviously these photos are less than professional, but you get the idea. I love this room. My mom has such a great ability to make things beautiful. Thanks, Mom!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the cutest nursery ever!! Your mom is so talented!

Vindie said...

So darling! I love everything! Especially the sign! Now I have to get that talented mom of yours to come to England and decorate my new place! Also you should come too and bring that little baby so I can meet her! Done.

Pease Family said...

I'm glad you posted again! Yay! Your nursery is so fun. And Alice is so precious!! I hope she's sleeping for you :) Keep posting pictures of her! She is beautiful!