Sunday, December 18, 2011

The fun has arrived

 Alice will be five weeks old tomorrow and only now am I blogging about her cuteness. I'll have to do better. I'm pretty sure everyone who reads this blog already knows all about her, but just in case... I was induced on November 14 around 7:45 am, because labor just wasn't starting on its own. Alice was born at 10:28 that night. She weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 19.5 inches long.
I can't get enough of her sweet little face. 
First Bath


2 weeks old


Today

It's been a lot of fun to have so many babies around. Between Alice and Addilyn there are always babies to be held at my parents' house. My dad tends to hog them, though...

One of the best things about having Alice here now is watching O with her. He's come a long way from never having changed a diaper and being unsure how to hold her to just wanting to cuddle her every chance he gets. I love it. 

No comments: