Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee...


This week Alice inherited several bags of cute clothing from a generous neighbor of my parents. One little outfit made O and I smile. It fits now, but won't by the time the weather is warm enough for it. So we had to take some pictures.
She wasn't so sure about this one...

But she warmed up to the idea.
Until I put her on her stomach to capture those wings.

Then she was mad as a hornet. ha! (Cheesy, I know...)
She eventually got over it, but she needed time. 


3 comments:

Fe said...

So cute! There's nothing wrong with an indoor fashion show :)

RJohnston said...

What a cute ba-bee! Soon she will
be the modelist, move over April.

Teresa Jones said...

Un-bee-lieva-bee adorable. What a delightful little face she has. And toes. The toes are adorable too. She's a keeper--a bee-keeper. HaH!